St George, Colegate is in an area of the city that is home to about half a dozen medieval parish churches, of which St George is now the only working survivor. Not as large as St Peter Mancroft, St George is quite a big, perpendicular flint church. The nave and tower date from 1459 and the chancel from 1498. The aisles and chapels are 1505 and 1513. Two of the most attractive features are the west doorway beneath the tower, designed for processions, and an organ which dates from 1802.
Location: Norwich city centre