The medieval church of St Peter Mancroft is in the centre of Norwich, with a length of 180 feet, it is the largest church after the city’s two existing cathedrals. It was built between 1430 and 1455 and stands on an elevated position next to Norwich's 11th century market place. Today it is still used for services and special celebrations.
Acrylics with knife on box canvas (61 x 50.8 x 4.0 cm), the featured friendly dragon, wearing St Peter's colours, is offering it a protective wing.
Location: Norwich city centre