St Mary the Less is so hidden by shops and surrounding offices that many people don't know it is there! Only the tower and porch are visible from Queen Street, but what is largely concealed is mostly a 13th century medieval building. The church fell out of use in 1544 and it has not been in the care of any mainstream denomination since. It is now privately owned but has been open for visitors during Heritage Days, which takes place in the second week in September.
This painting is for sale, please contact the artist for further details.